Alex Cooper Claps Back at Internet Troll’s Comment About How She’s Handling Her Pregnancy with First Baby Kayla GrantMon, August 3, 2026 at 2:55 PM UTC 0 Alex Cooper and Matt KaplanCredit: Alexandra Cooper/Instagram (2) Alex Cooper is clapping back at internet trolls who called her out for how she’s handling her pregnancy In a post on her Instagram Stories, the Call Her Daddy podcast host responded to one user who told her not to “complain about being pregnant” Cooper is expecting her first baby with husband Matt Kaplan Alex Cooper is responding to negative comments about how she’s handling he...
Alex Cooper Claps Back at Internet Troll’s Comment About How She’s Handling Her Pregnancy with First Baby

Kayla GrantMon, August 3, 2026 at 2:55 PM UTC
0

Alex Cooper and Matt KaplanCredit: Alexandra Cooper/Instagram (2) -
Alex Cooper is clapping back at internet trolls who called her out for how she’s handling her pregnancy
In a post on her Instagram Stories, the Call Her Daddy podcast host responded to one user who told her not to “complain about being pregnant”
Cooper is expecting her first baby with husband Matt Kaplan
Alex Cooper is responding to negative comments about how she’s handling her pregnancy.
The Call Her Daddy podcast host, 31, shared a post on her Instagram Stories in response to an internet troll who told her not to “complain about being pregnant,” adding that it was her “choice” and that “pregnancy can be hard.”
The mom-to-be, who was recently diagnosed with gestational diabetes, is expecting her first baby with husband Matt Kaplan.
“‘Pregnancy can be hard’ oh Chris tell me about your pregnancy I would love to hear babe!” she wrote over a screenshot of the Instagram DM she received. “Just wanted to share all the dms I get like this...are from men lol.”

Alex Cooper’s Instagram StoryCredit: Alexandra Cooper/Instagram
On Thursday, July 30, Cooper revealed in an Instagram post that she was diagnosed with gestational diabetes amid her first pregnancy.
“I’m not gonna cry on the internet because I’ve never cried on the internet, but when I tell you, I almost did,” she said, going on to explain that the condition arises when placental hormones cause insulin resistance. “I was told anyone can get this no matter what your prior weight, diet, fitness level — literally anyone is susceptible to getting it.”
“When I got this diagnosis, the first couple days, I was really hard on myself and it felt very isolating. As much as my family and my husband and everyone was there for me, I just felt like it’s me on an island,” she continued. “This diagnosis was so upsetting, I think, because during pregnancy there’s already so much emotionally that you’re going through.”Cooper continued, adding that she felt “blessed” to have already experienced so many incredible parts of pregnancy. “Obviously my first instinct was just like, ‘Oh my God, I want my child to be okay and I want my baby to be healthy. I’ll do whatever it takes.’”
Advertisement
The soon-to-be mom announced her exciting baby news in an Instagram post on Sunday, May 17.
“Our family 🤍,” Cooper wrote alongside two photographs of herself and Kaplan, 42. The Unwell founder’s baby bump was on full display in the images.
At the time, sources close to the couple told PEOPLE, “Rumors of tension in the marriage are false, and they’re so excited about this new chapter. They’ve tried to hold out as long as they could before announcing.”
— sign up for PEOPLE’s free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.
Cooper tied the knot with her Hollywood producer husband in April 2024 in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
“It was everything we wanted it to be,” Cooper said of the nuptials in an interview with Vogue. “It was emotional, heartfelt, and we tailored it to exactly how we always envisioned it.”
on People
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: Entertainment
Published: August 3, 2026 at 06:09PM on Source: RED MAG
#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle